Education and Certification
• M.B.A. Finance specialization, University of Detroit; Detroit, MI
• B.A. Political Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) member
• Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR) member
• Traverse Area Association of Realtors (TAAR) member
• Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) member
• Traverse City Chamber of Commerce member
• Friend of National Writers Series
• Friend of Traverse City Figure Skating Club
About Luba Childs
I am so excited to be able to do what I love! With a passion for investing in real property, I obtained my real estate license after completing college. I continued with graduate school, studying business and finance, and thereafter enjoyed a successful 20 year career working in corporate finance. I have taken that love of numbers and intertwined it with my first passion of real estate.
I have found the perfect balance! My professional background enhances my ability to serve both my home sellers and buyers with consistency and predictability. With attention to detail, I guide and assist my clients with their home selling or buying process, while striving to exceed their expectations. With a thirst for knowledge, I take advantage of learning opportunities and technology, which keep me abreast of the changing real estate market and home marketing possibilities.
My commitment to you! Excellent listening skills allow me to focus on providing every client with personal as well as professional customer service. My relationship with my client does not end when our transaction is closed. I will provide you with after closing follow-up and support, as well as remain available to answer any of your real estate questions.
What a beautiful area to live, work and play! Serving Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Benzie, Antrim and surrounding counties. Working out of Century 21 Northland’s Traverse City and Glen Arbor offices. I would be honored to help you make your next move a pleasant and worry free experience.