Shannon has an excellent background as a resident of Traverse City for the past eighteen years. With a degree from Ferris State University, she comes readily equipped to assist you with your Real Estate needs.
If you are looking for a Realtor to help you with all of your Real Estate needs Shannon’s attention to details, professionalism, joyful personality and support of a well trusted Century 21 Real Estate Company that she is a part of, is the best choice for you.
When asked about her Real Estate career with Century 21 she states “I am looking forward to the opportunity to facilitate making their Northern Michigan dreams become a reality, an emotional and financial investment that I am equipped to navigate and walk alongside with them.”
If you want results, contact Shannon Jensen.
Here are a few more facts that you may enjoy knowing about her:
•Shannon was born and raised in the Metropolitan Detroit area with childhood summers spent on Old Mission Peninsula. She moved to Traverse City over eighteen years ago and is an advocate for living the Northern Michigan lifestyle.
• Her professional background within the medical field focused on providing and delivering excellent patient care, patient safety, and customer service. Meeting the emotional, mental and health needs of patients in addition to delivering a positive experience.
•She is a mother to four beautiful children and is family-oriented.
•Those who know Shannon would say “She is a hard-working woman committed to excellence, understanding, compassionate, well organized and professionally driven to achieve successful outcomes.”
- National Association of Realtors
- Traverse Area Association of Realtors
- FUSE (Traverse City Young Professionals)
- Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s Council of Realtors
•Community involvement, participation and volunteer services
- Single MOMM Organization
- Kensington Church
- Girls on the Run
- The Bayshore Marathon
- The Iceman Cometh
- Traverse City Triathlon
- Boyne Thunderfest
“Excited about Real Estate changing people’s lives and honored to be a part of it. The best is yet to come.”